Saturday, July 8, 2017

New Product: Nails Color Dip

This is a relatively new product I adore. It's the Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip system. You can buy the starter kit. I got mine at Ulta. It comes with a very pale pink (almost clear) color. I just use that and paint regular polish on top of that. I'm fickle and rarely keep my color on for more than a week. They're currently red. 

This boasts three weeks of color. It's basically tinted acrylic. It will help with growing your nails. The removal process is the same as their gel system. It make take a few times to get the hang of it, but it's worth it. If you've been in a nail salon in the past two years or so, you've seen the posters for SNS. This is SNS, but just not the name. No, I didn't get paid for this. Heck, I've never made money at all off this blog. This is on sale for $28 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment