Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No Chip Nail Polish

No. It's not too good to be true, believe it or not. I'm on my second application of Nail Harmony's 'gelish' nail polish line and I've had no chips in 2 and a half weeks. I changed my previous application after two chipless weeks because I was tired of the dark purple (Rendezvous) and switched to a French manicure for more flexibility. These polishes don't weaken your natural nails, are bendy, and actually prevent breakage. For more info go HERE.The polish line comes in over 75 colors. I've also coated regular nail polish over my French with no chips, so if you get tired of one color, you can overlay it with another color as long as it's not sheer. You can remove the regular polish with non-acetone remover without harming your gel polish manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment