Thursday, June 17, 2010

Free Shipping & Free Samples from Ulta & Wet Seal Jeans for $15

Hey beauty/fashion h00rs! Here is a code for free shipping and free Strivectin Instant Facial Sculpting Cream ($11 value--while supplies last) with an order of $25 or more: 57372. Ulta also gives you the option of selecting a free sample at checkout with the choices being fragrances, creams, makeup, and so on (you can choose up to three). Ulta consistently impresses because they are always offering free shipping, special deals, and discounts. I don't think you can do this online, but when I signed up for The Club at Ulta rewards program in the store, I qualified for two free issues of InStyle magazine.

As far as fashion deals go, Wet Seal is offering all their basic denim styles for $15! I own a few pairs of WS jeans and the quality is very good for the price. I've had a few of mine for a couple of years and have held up with lots of washings and a lot of wear. They are also stretchy and comfy. Their sizes are pretty consistent in comparison to other denim brands (in my experience, Gap is the most inconsistent in sizing--I've always had to make a gamble when buying them online).

No comments:

Post a Comment