Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Christian Louboutin--The Look for Less

Do you absolutely lurve Christian Louboutin, but can't afford to actually buy them? Here's a pair of Jessica Simpson Taneala pumps in red for $89 at ShoeBuy that look a lot like the Louboutin Bruges.

The Jessica Simpson Taneala in Chili


Here is Jessica wearing the Bruges out and about in 2006 (I guess she liked them so much, she decided to make her own affordable version).
Despite being a style that is a few years old, it's a classic and would work with almost any look. I own a pair of the JS 'Jessica' in red and love them. If the pair I own are representative of the quality of that line, I highly recommend them. They are comfy, sturdy and I get a lot of compliments on them.

Sadly, a friend of mine who is my same shoe size owns a pair of real Louboutins, but I haven't been able to con her into letting me borrow them. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment