Monday, June 14, 2010

Do You Like the Skinny Jeans Look?

Wet Seal is a great place to find quality skinnies (and jeans in general) for a fraction of the price. They are stretchy, comfy (I speak from experience) and hold up through many washings. They also come in different lengths.



I bought the Showstopper and Roxstar styles a couple of years ago, and if the quality is the same (pretty sure it is), I do recommend their denim. I'm on the short side, but most of their stuff comes in short, medium and tall. The average cost of their denim is $25 and have been pleasantly surprised. This is great if you are trying out a look or are like me and just want to save moolah.

Old Navy is also another fav for finding quality denim for a fraction of the price. The majority of their denim lines come in three different lengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment